We are on the lookout for a Principal Engineer within Positioning, Navigation and Timing to join a company who are a global communications network powered by a constellation of 650 low Earth orbit satellites. This position is open to fully remote or London.
If you are a PNT architect at systems level that also has knowledge to do link budgets & understand what is key for PNT, please apply to find out more!
- Lead the PNT activities related to a PNT Development contract, working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the long-term sustainability of the PNT solution.
- Identify key metrics and KPI for the market positioning PNT performance model, playing a key role in the coordination among the commercial team and technical development teams.
- Support the Chief System Architect in the definition of the PNT solution as part of their future system architecture.
- Take responsibility for conducting competitiveness analysis and assessments of their competitors in the PNT domain.
- We are looking for Senior System Engineers with experience across Position Navigation and Timing Systems.
- Background in PNT and/or GNSS technology at technical management level, with proven ability to work across technical and project areas, shaping both the product roadmap and technical details.
- Experience in the PNT domain at system architecture level.
- Experience in PNT system specification and robustness techniques (anti-jam, anti-spoof).