We are recruiting for a Design for Manufacturing Engineer III at an R&D and manufacturing company who design and build unique solutions on Earth and in space. You will be responsible for evaluating designs for manufacturability and leading the development of new products into production.
Please reach out if you have skills in:
- Analyzing user requirements
- Mechanical and tool design
- Manufacturing cell layout.
Required Experience, Skills and Education
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- BS/MS in an engineering discipline, ideally mechanical engineering or manufacturing engineering
- SolidWorks experience. Be capable of creating 3-D parts, assembly models, drawings and complete GD&T
- Experience with the design of tooling/fixtures/work aids for production assembly and environmental testing of space components
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing practices and in-depth understanding ERP/MRP planning systems
.Applications are being reviewed ASAP, therefore if you are interested in this role or would like to hear more information then please apply here.
Alternatively, if this isn’t for you, but you know someone who may be interested, then please share our details.