Our client, based in the North-West of Switzerland, on the French border are looking for a Electronics Hardware Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This is a unique opportunity to join a company in the Space sector who are a solution provider for instrumentation for space applications. They support projects in collaboration with ESA, JAXA, NASA and CNES.
- Master's degree in Electronics, ideally Hardware Engineering
- You have strong experience in electronics development, design, test and verification
- You have been working within the space sector for 5+ years
- You have experience with EMC
- You have fluent English skills
- You have knowledge of ECSS standards
- You have an understanding of Product and Quality Assurance when it comes to Space Electronics/Hardware