We are currently recruiting for a Senior ADCS Engineer to join a young, vibrant start up who are launching a constellation of satellites dedicated to the telecommunication services. The Senior ADCS Engineer will straddle engineering work in the domains of electrical, mechanical, and software engineering.
- Recent participation in projects developing space hardware and software (preferably spacecraft attitude determination and/or control).
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with spacecraft attitude determination and control system components such as IMUs, magnetometers, star trackers, reaction wheels, and magnetorquers.
- In-depth knowledge of flight guidance navigation and control systems and software is a huge plus.
- In-depth knowledge of spacecraft propulsion systems, propulsion system CONOPS, and trajectory planning is a huge plus.
- Programming proficiency in one or more programming languages is required (e.g., C++, C, Python, MATLAB, etc.)
- Proficient in working with Linux based systems.
- Hands-on experience with programming microcontrollers is desired.
- Must be good with computers. Fluent in Linux, Windows, and Mac OSX; Very capable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word).
Please apply to find out more!