Our client is a leader in providing specialized MLI (Multi-Layer Insulation) blanket products for the space and aerospace industry. They specialise in design and fabricate MLI blankets that protect spacecraft hardware in the harsh environments of space.
In this position you will be responsible for leading thermal blanket/MLI design, fabrication and installation. Working with customers (including travelling to customers sites) for design, fitting and installation support. You will use CAD (preferably Creo) to design blanket systems and you will support and mentor junior team members.
- Experience designing with Creo CAD software (Creo preferred but other CAD software will be considered).
- You have 5-7 years experience in the Space/Aerospace industry working with thermal blankets/MLI.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers and coordinating tasks in a small team.
- You have experience with reviewing work vs requirements documentation.
- You have a BSc in design, product design, fine arts or other similar fields.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You have experience working with customers and travelling to customers sites.
- You have strong organisational skills and are a self-starter with great time management skills.
Please apply to find out more.