We are currently recruiting for a Propulsion Engineer to join a fast paced start-up company based in Colorado who designs, builds, and tests rocket engines for in-space propulsion.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- B.S. or advanced degree in engineering or related technical field
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative in a high cadence environment
- Proficient with a CAD package
- Propulsion experience with liquid propellant or hypergolic propellants
- Proficiency in ANSYS, especially with convective or radiative heat transfer or combustion modelling
- Experience in designing for and using aerospace materials.
- Experience in scripting software tools, macros, and computational models
- Manufacturing experience
Please apply to find out more!