We are working with an exciting start-up who are working at the forefront of satellites, advanced sensors and climate science to allow humanity to close the loop on climate change.
After the completion of a successful round of funding they are recruiting for a pragmatic Technical Program Manager to join their close-knit team (amongst a number of other roles).
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced environment and play a pivotal role in helping lead their complex hardware project.
- Take full ownership of running a cutting-edge R&D and customer programs.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to plan and coordinate resources necessary to deliver the program.
- Track & report program metrics on schedule, cost, risk and technical performance.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- You must have end-to-end experience of building a spacecraft.
- 5 years relevant experience in a Program Management role
- A (systems) engineering background would be beneficial.