VP Of Product
Would you like to step into a brand new role in a growing start up company who’s mission is to render fully autonomous orbital machines? Would you like to be part of a small team who manage satellite operations by micromanaging each asset, enabling the satellite industry to reach its full potential?
If so, we would love to hear from YOU!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting New Space company and define the requirements of a product. The main remit of the role is defining the pilot products, product road mapping, and pricing. You will be engaged with prioritization and defining the product offering, whilst working with commercial customers. You will gather requirements and translate business strategy into product roadmaps and requirements, and lead pilot products.
• Experience as a Product Manager or ideally a Senior Product Manager
• Commercially aware and confident with Business Development
• Experience working with remote sensing satellite operations
• Operation experience side with customer engagement and product strategy experience is essential!
• Degree in relevant discipline (E.g physics, engineering, remote sensing, earth science)
• Experience working within a start-up company ideal.
Please apply to find out more!