Do you want to be part of solving outstanding engineering problems that will help us to understand how climate change will impact our lives?
We are working with a pioneering, VC-backed climate change intelligence company that is utilising multiple Earth Observation Data Sources to building a unique Software as a Service Platform to help us understand the impact on climate change!
We need multiple Senior Back-end Python Developers to join immediately!
Contract and Permanent work available.
This is a 100% Fully Remote first culture (within Europe - HQ London).
• Extensive experience with Python programming
• Experience with message-driven/ event-driven architecture: Kafka/ RabbitMQ/ Celery/ SQS
• Experience with data stores like Postgres, Elastic, Cassandra
• Had exposure to and comfortable with Cloud Deployment Environments: AWS/Azure/GCP
• Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes
Please apply if you are interested.