We're currently working with an exciting tech business whose platform provides climate change insights, utilising diverse geospatial data sets & advanced AI! They are looking to hire a Product Manager to work across all stages of the product life cycle, responsible for shaping the roadmap and leading efforts from concept, discovery to release and launch. You will be responsible for defining the product strategy and conducting extensive market analysis, whilst working with internal teams to gather requirements and translate business strategy into product requirements, focusing on creating value for their customers.
- Experienced Product Manager.
- Proven success of delivering new high-tech digital products to market.
- Understanding of data visualisation, AI or ML.
- Experience working through the whole Product Management life cycle, covering marketing, tech development, testing and delivery.
- Degree in relevant discipline (E.g physics, engineering, remote sensing, earth science)
- Geospatial experience.
- Experience working with environmental data.
- Experience working within a start-up company.
Please apply to find out more!