I’m currently working with a highly successful geospatial software company who are expanding into the US market. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their newly created team in DC, this is a great opportunity because you'll be responsible for developing and delivering the full marketing strategy for arguably one of the most exciting geospatial companies! As Marketing Manager you'll be driving the US marketing and communication strategy for this fast-growing, start-up. Bringing your integrated marketing expertise, you'll develop and execute online and offline marketing campaigns, responsible for creating engaging content and establishing the company as a leader in the sector. An autonomous role, you'll need to be comfortable manoeuvring between strategy and delivery and managing all communications.
- Integrated marketing experience, gained either in-house or agency side.
- Experienced managing multiple marketing campaigns, both digital and offline.
- B2B and technology industry experience.
- Strong copywriting skills and creating engaging content.
- Marketing experience within the Space/ geospatial sector.
- A relevant degree or marketing qualification.
- Experience in having full ownership of the marketing department.
- Experience working closely with the sales team.
Please apply to find out more!