We are recruiting for a fast growing start-up in Berlin, who are at the forefront of Computer Vision and AI who empower businesses across the world. We're looking for a Head of People and Culture, you will have an academic approach and serve as the champion of the organization and culture. If you're forward thinking and you live for celebrating human values, get in touch!
- You will hire the best future team members in the highly competitive global market, by building and executing an effective recruitment strategy and process.
- You will create and embed programs, structures and tools that cause that team to seamlessly deliver the best work they are capable of.
- You will establish a strong digital native culture for a seamless and highly efficient work environment.
- You will help in the personal and professional growth of the team members by checking the pulse and mood of the organization, by coaching and counseling management on talent matters and leadership capabilities, and by serving as a champion of an organizational culture that is welcoming, emphatic, forward thinking and promoting and celebrating human values and respect.
- Bring in broad experience in recruiting and / or headhunting for a tech company, involving all appropriate channels, and including a deep understanding of the causes of hiring mistakes, and how to avoid them.
- Look back at previous merits in building an employer brand, and in establishing a scalable approach to compensation and internal career development.
- Have an advanced understanding of the specific needs and challenges of remote and intercultural work.
- Routinely apply an hands-on, facts and data driven approach to management, based on ample commercial acumen, the latter preferably from a deep tech or software background.
Please apply to find out more!