We are working with one of the world’s leading satellite imagery companies who are looking to utilize their technology to help the environment, advance global infrastructure, manage natural resources, and resolve security and intelligence challenges.
In the past couple of years, they have expanded their fleet of satellites and significantly grown their team internationally. Building on investor confidence and ongoing mission success, they are expanding their teams and are actively looking to recruit for an experience Program Manager to join their team.
This opportunity will suit a dynamic, passionate individual who wants to play a pivotal role within a leading organization and have a significant influence over their growth trajectory within the U.S.
- You’ll be responsible for leading all phases of the program life cycle from contract negotiation to closeout.
- You will lead the day-to-day management of cost, schedule and performance for our programs in National Security, Defense and Civil Sectors.
- Interface with engineering, product, operations and software teams to meet key milestones
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers to meet program objectives
- Demonstrated track record of hands-on program/project management with U.S Government customers (NGA, NASA, NOAA, Army, Navy etc.) and/or National Security end users.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop stakeholder relationships & drive a highly motivated cross functional team.
- Experience working in a technology-based industry (aerospace preferred but not essential).
- High attention to detail to be able to establish milestones, dependencies and risk mitigation plans.