We are on the lookout for a Product Owner for Flight Software with a great embedded software background to join a New Space company who are at the forefront of SAR satellites. Within this position, you will be managing a team of 7, you will have great communication skills and approach, as well as being a good negotiator. If you are a senior embedded software engineer with solid technical knowledge and hands-on experience with good communication and organizational skills that is ready to make the jump to a more management oriented role with a system approach, please apply!
- Define and manage the roadmap and backlog for the team and domain.
- Work closely with the other company Product Owners and stakeholders communicating effectively across the organization providing clear information regarding the plans and progress of your team;
- Use agile software development methodologies and principles and be a “champion” of the methodology across the team
- Coordinate with the team to deliver highly reliable flight software for satellites.
- Translate high level requirements from stakeholders into actionable items and accurately define resources and time that such requests will take
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of Agile Software development methodologies.
- Ability to provide your team a crystal clear product vision and targets, based on the company goals and objectives.
- 5 years or more of professional experience building, debugging and shipping embedded systems using Linux, Unix, or real-time operating systems.
- 5 years or more of professional experience with C or C++.
Please apply to find out more!