Want to join a vibrant new space company in Luxembourg? We are searching for an Embedded Software Engineer with a background in Control Systems and experience with embedded systems for space to work with our client who develop products for the space sector and provide services to institutional research clients.
They are investing in development of key technologies for Earth or Lunar orbit and for interplanetary space: laser communication and autonomous navigation.
As a Control and Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing software for pointing subsystem and telemetry subsystem of the laser communication terminals. You will also contribute to definition of control system and onboard software architecture, and further down the line, integration, performance measurements and ground / in-orbit validation.
- Engineering Degree (MSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
- Experience with development for ARM processor architecture
- C/C++ for bare-metal and OS-hosted applications
- Familiarity with unit testing and test-driven development approach
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping boards
- Familiarity with MATLAB/Simulink for control system design and analysis
- Experience of working autonomously as well as working in a team
- Experience in writing and delivering technical reports
- Prior experience in software development for space
- Prior experience with pointing / attitude control systems
- Familiarity with FPGA development process and programming tools