Senior Product Manager-New Space-Remote/LA/Austin/Denver-$175,000+
Evona are currently working with a great 'New Space' company, who help customers abilities to build space simulation and analytics solutions that bring the space domain into the digital environment empowering customers to make better decisions and optimize for next-generation space sustainability They are looking for a Senior Product Manager who ideally has a knowledge of the space industry.
- Own and drive end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology teams. Able to prioritize complex deliverables, have highly technical discussions, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders.
- Experience working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Demonstrated experience design thinking and lean product methodologies to deliver faster results.
- Formulate product strategy, vision and roadmaps to ensure we are on the quickest and best path for success.
- Experience in frontier tech teams creating new markets
This role can be based on site in either LA, Austin, Denver or fully remote with occasional travel to one of the sites.