Dev Ops Engineer-Remote (European Time Zones)-Up to 70,000 euros
Evona are currently partnering with an exciting start up based in Berlin who are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team
As a Dev Ops Engineer you will be responsible for developing, deploying, managing and maintaining a production cluster for virtual machines. You will be responsible of system availability and error rate metrics, which are crucial to the company’s success You will be central to driving key technological decisions around system architecture and requirements for our external partners and suppliers
- 3 years’ experience as a system engineer or in a DevOps environment.
- You have experience with cluster management solutions like JuJu, Kubernetes or Terraform as well as general experience with horizontal and vertical scaling as well as monitoring, network debugging and resource optimization
- Experience with the Android system or strong Linux experience
- Ability to understand/ Write code
- You have experience with virtualization technologies
- You are able to work on-call shifts to ensure minimal error resolution times
- Preferably experience with Node.js
- Experience with security tools like Frida
- Excellent communications skills in the English language, both verbal and written
- Ideally previous experience in a startup-like environment
- Self-motivated attitude and attention to detail
- Degree level education in a technology field, preferably Computer Science
- Must work on a European Time Zone
Why This Role?
- Working with a team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues, helping you achieve the best you can.
- A culture that celebrates success, reliability, and building a great community.
- An open-minded and fun work environment.
- Possibility to quickly take over responsibility for your own projects.
- A remote first work policy
- Work equipment according to your preferences
- A 1,000 EUR training budget per year, entirely at your disposal
- A bunch of other great benefits, like a free gym membership, free drinks and snacks, fun team events, biweekly free lunches, and more…
Please apply for this role ASAP to find out more….