Data Project Manager-Remote/Berlin-Machine Learning/Computer Vision- €45,000 to €50,000 + benefits
Evona are currently partnering with a Berlin based Tech Start-Up, who are changing the way we provide image & video analysis by leveraging cutting-edge Machine Learning and Computer Vision techniques. Their software can be utilised across a range of industries, including the Space sector!
We are currently helping them recruit for a Data strategy Project Manager to help the company grow its portfolio of ML services that the company provide, collaborating with the engineering, Data Science and Product Teams.
Day To Day
- Working with engineers and data scientists to manage and build datasets to train and advance machine learning models for image, video, text, as well as audio.
- Building a feedback loop around internal tooling to help product, delivery and support, marketing and science teams
- Building and communicating the plans, status, risks (and mitigations) to all stakeholders
- Owning and managing all aspects of client data projects and delivery of data, serving as a critical bridge between our clients and internal teams.
- Understanding of Data
- Worked as A Project Manager or Manager managing a Team and workflows
- Experience working with external and internal Stakeholders
- QA or Robotics Process Automation
- Understanding of Machine Learning/Computer Vision (not Essential)
- Programming or understanding of programming (nice to have)
- Communication in English is essential
This role can be done fully remote, but you need to be currently working within European country and Time zone
Please apply to learn more.