We are working with an exciting new space company who specialize in end-to-end customer solutions and full lifecycle development. They are radically improving spacecraft affordability and reliability.
They are currently seeking an Assembly, Integration and Test Lead to join their team!
Responsibilities include: managing all quality, schedule, and cost targets associated with Space Vehicle programs, and managing a matrixed production support staff, developing, and maintaining production schedules to meet contractual commitments, resolving manufacturing issues, managing program budgets (EVM), Safety, Security, PP&C, Global Supply Chain and IT.
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven program management skills in a manufacturing or production environment
- Experience in the application of lean manufacturing techniques
- Proven cost control and budgeting skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Builds effective teams committed to program and organizational goals
- Understands financial impacts of decisions and actions of the team
- Ability to obtain a Top-Secret DoD clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in a Business, Supply Chain or Engineering field
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated focus on positive customer relations
Please contact Yasmin Hamdy at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more info!