Would you like to work with a growing satellite constellation company that provides access to timely and reliable radar imagery, day and night, in any weather?
We are recruiting for a People and Culture Operations Lead to drive multiple projects across the business in 2022 with a focus on process improvement. It is essential you are driven, tenacious and have the highest accuracy in your work to accomplish your goals.
You will be seen as the ‘engine of the business’ and key to ensuring the people side is a success.
Some of the key projects and responsibilities include…
- Supporting the business with state-of-the-art tools / systems
- Collaborating well with all stakeholders, and be that ‘people person’ who can ensure a flawless experience internally for all employees
- Develop and implement metrics strategy for employee experience
- Ensure employees are given the opportunities for growth and development
- Drive process and internal systems improvement across the business
- Line manage direct reports and influence success across the teams
We would love to hear from you if you have experience in the following:
- Working in a rapidly growing company
- Proven experiences at a senior level of leading and inspiring a successful HR/Operations function in a people focused organisation
- IT and technology savvy with a passion to use digital tools and systems to improve efficiency and collaboration
- Implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives
If this of interest, please feel to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org