ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time –even when it’s cloudy or dark –providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We launched the world’s first small SAR satellite in January 2018. To date, ICEYE has successfully launched a total of 10 SAR satellite missions and has raised $152M in financing. We don’t plan to stop -join our team and let’s achieve great things together!
ICEYE is a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork, curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
To support the growth of the company, we are now looking for a Project Manager to join our Operations & Product Delivery team in Espoo, Finland. As a Project Manager, you will report to Team Lead, Edge/Missions Delivery Projects and you will be responsible for delivering capabilities to and providing operational support for ICEYE's global customers.
- Manage 1-3 highly complex projects that focus on satellite and ground segment delivery to enable clients to effectively receive data and services from ICEYE.
- Manage all aspects of project delivery, including factory development, system delivery, formal test and customer acceptance, as well as operations and maintenance services, including training, for deployed systems
- Collaborate with internal engineering, operations, and sales to effectively make decisions and gain stakeholder advocacy
- Communicate project and issue status with multiple clients.
- Relevant educational and technical background.
- 2-3 years working experience in space or comparable industry.
- 2-3 years of technical project management experience with exposure to contract, vendor, and budget management.
- Highly attentive to details to include establishing milestones, dependencies, and risk mitigation plans.
- Ability to multi-task and be self-motivated in a highly disparate environment juggling multiple projects.
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills (technical fluency in English required).
- Strong people skills
- Passion for a high level of customer service and communications.
Additional Skills that would be beneficial:
- Understanding of space ground systems, both technically and operationally
- Experience working with and managing international customers and vendors.
Our perks and benefits:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. team-building events, parties etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space mission coming up soon!