We are proud to be working in partnership with a unique company that specialise in the development of small satellite solutions, offering customers an impressive portfolio of innovative and affordable spacecraft!
They are currently hiring an Executive Portfolio Director, who will fully manage the MicroSat portfolio of programs and full life-cycle program execution. In this role you'll be responsible for managing and delivering a range of space programs, leading a multidisciplinary team to deliver mission success stories. You’ll be responsible for the Profit & Loss of the portfolio, as well as ensuring on time delivery, profitability, and technical performance of each program. This is a rare opportunity to join an innovative and growing New Space company in a key leadership role; managing an exciting portfolio of spacecraft and having significant influence over the future growth of the organisation.
- Proven Project/ Program background within the space sector, with experience of Agile Project Management and LEAN methodology.
- You will need to be a strong leader with experience driving transformation and optimization across functional areas and enjoy working in an ever changing and ever-growing environment.
- Experience leading large, hardware-based programs in satellite design and production.
- BSc or higher in Engineering or other relevant field.
- Experience scaling a business.
- A recognised project management certification (PMI or PMP)/
- Experience working within a start-up company.
Please apply to find out more!