Evona are delighted to be working with an exciting new space company located in Colorado.
They are seeking an experienced Lead Thermal Engineer that wants to help define the future of lunar surface mobility.
The main responsibilities will be the development of spacecraft thermal management systems, analysis and simulation of these systems, and contribution to the creation of new technologies.
This role will be working on a wide variety of complex and first-of-their-kind projects destined for the lunar surface and beyond.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-10 years experience as a thermal engineer
- Have a relevant degree
- Have working technical knowledge of thermal management systems in spacecraft
- Must have experience with CAD software
- Must have experience with Thermal Desktop (preferred) or other thermal analysis software
- Preferred Thermal testing experience
- Be driven, detail oriented, and dependable
If you would like to hear more please contact Yasmin Hamdy at email@example.com