Are you looking for new professional challenge and want to give a new direction to your career? Do you want to participate in the wake of a space adventure in a rapidly growing international market? Do you want to work in an agile context, a human-sized structure, while maintaining an approach industrialist? We are on the lookout for a Satellite Architect / Manager to join a thriving Space company based in France who are within the Nano Satellite realm. You will have Satellite responsibility on the projects on which you intervene, and are responsible for the operational supervision of engineering teams (architects and business engineers).
• Realize and design satellite solutions in their entirety that meet technical requirements and programmatic, relying on team members.
• Coordinate the internal teams as well as the various stakeholders of the project (subcontracting, client) and ensure the technical synthesis of contributions.
• Be in interface with the customer and partners and ensure a good understanding of the needs and Constraints.
• Negotiate adjustments in order to optimize the overall system, finding compromises between performance, cost, and planning aspects.
• Participate in the drafting of system documentation.
• Participate in the activity of the project groups: reviews, meetings and progress reports and are in contact with the technical managers of the customers.
• Provide support to the project manager for the financial and calendar monitoring of architecture activities satellite.
• In support of the Offer Line Manager, you participate in the development of pre-sales offers competitive and innovative.
• You hold a BAC + 5 years of Engineering training and you have an experience of more than 15 years in the satellite development, with very strong experience in at least two subsystems (Mechanical, Thermal, Electrical, Avionics, SCAO ...).
• Have a very good command of English, speak, read and write the technical documentation in this tongue.
• Be innovative, your ideas will be welcome.
• Want to design space systems differently, with more agility, speed.
• Find compromises between different constraints.
• Love to take on challenges and make the respect of commitments a strong value.
• Be rigorous and pragmatic.
• Know how to manage pressure positively.
• Be aware that the quality of the relationship is a necessary prerequisite for the success of projects, within our teams, with our subcontractors and with our customers.
Please apply now!