VP of Software Engineering-Fully remote US-Space Sector-$180,000-$250,000+ benefits
Evona are currently partnering with a fantastic company who are on a mission to make getting to space easier not more complicated, by pairing together the latest and most exciting SAAS tools with NASA-grade engineering to create an end-to-end platform for executing Space missions of every size and scale.
We are currently helping them to find a VP of Software Engineering with experience in cloud architectures and applications, software and
platform as a service, and software development to architect and manage the implementation and scaling of the Continuum platform. Ideally, familiar with AWS or Azure services and
- Lead overall space design and operation platform development efforts, from an architecture standpoint, including the SaaS modules and services, towards the release of the first platform iteration and the incremental release of specific platform modules.
- Define and implement software development processes to drive the development process from ideation to user-facing modules including quality assurance.
- Support features design and implementation management, including APIs, interfaces, collaboration, concurrency, and user expandable capabilities (add-ons, plug-ins).
- Experience with SaaS platforms
- Experience with cloud architectures
- Experience with software development lifecycle and processes
- Experience in a technical field related to space
- Experience with Cloud computing providers (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with programming (Ideally JULIA, MATLAB or Python)
Space sector experience is preferred and is important.
Due to the nature of this work, this role is open to US citizens/persons.
Please apply for the role to find out more details.