Customer Operations & Satellite Planning Specialist
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 41 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we continue to scale our Operations & Product Delivery team and looking for a Customer Operations & Satellite Planning Specialist to join our global Customer Operations & Satellite Planning Team in Warsaw, Poland
About the role?
As a specialist, you would be in charge of handling inbound and outbound communication and requests from existing customers and managing orders for satellite imagery in order to assure timely and accurate delivery.
This is a full-time position on rotating shifts. The ideal candidate is flexible to work various shifts (including night shifts and weekends).
Whilst a technical background in Satellites/GIS/EO is beneficial, the real key here is having someone with great communication skills and who is confident dealing with and assisting with a wide range of exciting customer clients from large commercial organisations to public sector clients, SME's and start-ups.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who is passionate about the Space sector and looking for an opportunity to work with some amazing customers in this incredible industry!
- Managing communications with key clients (including those in the Space, Aerospace, Defence, Commercial and Public sectors) regarding their various requirements and requests.
- Improve overall customer experience and satisfaction by holding regular business review calls with the customers
- Manage email communication with customers to ensure customers are kept up to date with their order status, and communicate any changes / delays to the customer
- Resolve customer questions and complaints
- Coordinate/conduct service training to internal and external customers
- Manage orders from submission to delivery of the final product
- Prepare comprehensive feasibility studies for satellite imagery
- Plan satellite resources for taking SAR images
- Quality control SAR Imagery and delivery to client
- Work closely with other teams (i.e. satellite operators, sales, analytics product software) to resolve project and/or customer related issues
- Improve processes and contribute to the existing documentation
- Report to management on key performance metrics or anomalies
- Maintain competent understanding of the company’s products, support and services.
- First-hand experience Customer Service in a B2B environment (or excellent communication skills)
- Familiar with GIS/ remote sensing concepts
- Attention to detail and ability to sustain high levels of accuracy
- Team-player attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Competency in Windows OS and MS Office
- Accountability, dependability, responsiveness, and quality focus
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- SAR background
- Knowledge of EO programs, like SNAP
- Knowledge of Customer Service efficiency metrics and readiness to regularly report on them
- Proficiency in any additional language beyond English
This is a full-time position and would require you to work different shift patterns from time to time, for example morning, afternoon and night shifts. You would also occasionally need to work on weekends, but this is a responsibility which would be shared fairly between you and the rest of the team.
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes, including access to a company paid language course
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Diversity& inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.
We invite you to apply to this role by using the below box " Apply for this job"
For more information or queries, don't hesitate to contact us on the following email address email@example.com