Would you like to work on some of the most sophisticated Autonomous Systems currently being developed in the US today? Would you also like to have the ability to work flexibly, part form home and part in office?
We are currently looking to hire a new Senior Systems Engineer to join an global industry leader and pioneer in autonomous systems. The work is exciting and varied, and you will have the chance to work in a hybrid model, doing much of your work from home (whilst having the option to come in the office if you prefer). It's an extremely special opportunity to work on exciting projects, including one flag-ship project in particular. This isn't just an R&D Systems job either. You will see the fruits of your labour and innovation in this role, and it will be an important part of some key DoD (Department of Defence) systems in the years to come!
What would I do?
If you are successful you will be:
- Developing advanced autonomous systems in multi-vehicle platforms (primarily aerospace related), designed for complex, contested environments, and DoD Defence sector applications.
- Working with a team of likeminded, passionate, and extremely talented engineers (both at our company and in collaboration with others) to design, implement, and test autonomy software systems for embedded unmanned multi-vehicle autonomy
- Develop competitive proposals and follow-on programs for acquisition and R&D customers, including AFLCMC, NAVAIR, DARPA, ONR, AFRL, and other government agencies and industry primes
- Execute advanced development programs in a Senior Systems Engineer role
- Support other company initiatives and programs
- Have the opportunity to represent your company and meet with the finest engineers in the country at various conferences, technical briefings, through collaborating on publications, and via professional outreach activities
What would we like to see in your resume?
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years of good Model Based Systems Engineering experience (MBSE)
- Good experience of working in SysML (any tool using SysML is great, but our preferred tool is Cameo Systems Modeler)
- We're very interested in seeing people with a background in Digital Engineering, Model Based Systems Engineering, SysML, Command and Control or Autonomy Architectures, or Operations Analysis.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in one or more of the following: AE, EE, Systems Engineering, CS, Robotics, Cognitive Systems, or related engineering field, with demonstrated experience in unmanned/Autonomous Systems development.
- Current US Security Clearance - you will be working on projects for the government and so will need to have this in order to work on these state of the art systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- A passion for tackling complex engineering problems and collaborating with your colleagues to solve them
What can we offer you?
- The chance to work on cutting edge Autonomous Systems that will help to defend our country and protect US lives in the years to come.
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus awards based on both company and individual performance.
- Financial support for your personal and professional development - we are big believers in personal and professional growth, and so we frequently help to fund this for our staff.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
Does this sound like it could be an interesting opportunity to you?
Then apply today and/connect with Frank White at EVONA for more information!