PROGRAM MANAGER - LASER COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
On-site; Full-time; Permanent
An exciting Program Manager position has become available with a multinational leading manufacturer of laser communication equipment. The key markets range from the space/satellite market represented by constellations of various sizes to ground-to-air and air-to-air laser communication platforms. We are growing the team in the US with key strategic hires to help focus on go-to-market objectives.
You will work closely with our business development and sales teams to support the delivery of captured new business, working across cross-functional teams based in the US and Europe, and demonstrating leadership and organizational capabilities. You'll lead a portfolio of exciting programs across a variety of geographies, involving multiple partners and customers, in order to successfully deliver customer programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical related field
- Over 10 years of experience in program management in the aerospace industry
- Experience delivering program leadership for commercial, civil and defense customers and agencies
- Experienced in maintaining project schedules, risk analysis, procurement plans, subcontract management plans, project staffing plans, and budgets (direct costs, subcontracts, travel, etc.)
- Full-program life-cycle experience (Concept to launch; Including proposal)
- Experience with cost and budget-constrained programs
- Experience with the Intelligence Community and DoD customer communities of various nations
- Ability to travel c. 25% of the time (domestic and internationally)
- Able to obtain and maintain US security clearance
- (Experience working with satellites/UAV/ aircraft comms-related programs and/or working with/for ESA/NASA/Air Force, is a plus)
In return you'll receive (amongst others)
- Basic salary up to c. $190,000
- Stock options
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Matching 401k
- Flexible working hours
If you have the expertise and the ambition to take on this position, please apply. We are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you in further detail.