We are currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for a young, vibrant start up company who are are launching a constellation of satellites dedicated to the telecommunications services. The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for Mechanical and Thermal engineering work.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering (Electrical Engineering or Physics may also apply).
- Experience working on projects doing design, integration, or test of space hardware.
- Experience with manufacturing and fabrication methods/tools. Machine shop experience is highly desired.
- Experienced and highly proficient in 3D CAD software, ideally Solidworks, 3D printing.
- Experienced performing thermal analyses of individual components and integrated systems with tools such as Thermal Desktop.
- Hands-on experience with integrating hardware/electronics is desired.
- Must be good with computers. Fluent in Windows or Mac OSX; Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word)
Please apply to find out more!