In this position, you will be the Technical Lead on satellite electronics aspects, throughout the entire project lifecycle. You will be working with the customer to understand their electronic requirements and translating them in to satellite level equipment requirements whilst agreeing and establishing the satellite electronics budgets.
Your role includes evaluating proposals and datasheets, selecting electronic equipment, overseeing progress with suppliers (both internal and external), and assessing technical work through design reviews etc. You will also participate in satellite level verification campaigns ensuring that the design and test results are documented.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering with 5 years (or more) in electronics and electronics systems engineering.
- You have a strong background in electronic equipment selection, design, integration, and verification.
- You have experience in defining equipment requirements, steering a multi-disciplinary team to work to specifications, plans and budgets, you have experience in reviewing board level electronic circuits, and preparing test procedures.
- You have fluent English skills.
- You are willing to get your hands dirty and are a natural problem solver.
- You are a pro-active, creative, enthusiastic individual and are a results orientated team plater with excellent planning, organizational and communication skills.
- You are willing to travel frequently.