We are currently recruiting an Embedded Software Architect for an exciting Space company in Pennsylvania who are seeking to make Space more accessible to the world. They require an Embedded Software Architect to design, develop and deploy the software architecture that will be required for 2 of their Spacecraft that are heading to the moon!
- Ideally 8 years of experience in a software engineering role or 4 years in a software development lead role or similar.
- Experience leading the full software development life-cycle, including requirement engineering.
- Experience with C, C++ or Java, and Python or similar scripting languages.
- Experience with real-time embedded systems development.
- Experience developing embedded software for space applications is desirable but not essential.
- Experience leading an Agile software development team.
- Experience with communication or I/O protocols, such as CAN bus, RS-232 / RS-422, TCP/IP, or any spacecraft communication protocols.
- Experience developing and managing system test plans with relevant stakeholders.
to find out more please apply!