An innovative, government-backed company who specialise in vision based situational awareness systems are looking for an experienced computer vision engineer to help implement and embed their complex algorithms into their hardware. You will be responsible for the design, development, verification, build, test, and operation of its autonomous space-borne systems.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Masters degree (MSc) OR PhD in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
• Experience with 2D and 3D machine vision and algorithms, including Computer vision tools such as OpenCV, Gstreamer, etc.
• Hands-on experience in design, implementation and testing of machine vision systems
• Experience with sensor technologies (e.g., detectors) and techniques, including processing, calibration, characterization, etc.
• Good experience with PyTorch and/or Tensorflow
• Experience using Python, C++
• Experience in Edge computing applications
• Familiarity with AI development platforms (CUDA, Coral, Movidius)
• Experience with sensors (CMOS, CCD, thermal camera) • Linux kernel customisation