We are recruiting for a Lead GNC Engineer to join a New Space start-up who are focused on 100% reusable rockets, based in Seattle!
- Demonstrated skills in modeling, simulation, and analysis software such as MATLAB/Simulink
- Knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages such as C or C++
- Proficiency in defining requirements for subsystem sensors and actuators needed to support navigation and control functions (e.g., inertial measurement units, thrust vector control actuators)
- Proficiency in control system verification through both classical analytical (e.g., linear stability analysis) and simulation-based (e.g., Monte Carlo) methods
- Familiarity with fundamentals of orbital mechanics and orbital trajectory design
- Knowledge of systems engineering fundamentals, from requirements definition through verification
- Ability to lead
- Ability to follow
Please apply to find out more!