Flight Software Engineer
My client are an exciting New Space company specialising in 100% Re-useable Rocket technology. This is a unique opportunity to join a new exciting Start-Up as Software Engineer "Number 1" and effectively create and own the process for the Flight Software.
Your work will include software System Architecture, Requirements Definition, Development, Rigorous Test, and Support of Launch operations.
- Experience creating codebase and Software Architecture from the ground up
- Demonstrated skills in high level application development in C and C++
- Experience writing software directly for Hardware & interfacing with Hardware (e.g., Sensors, Microprocessors, FPGAs)
- Proficiency in UNIX/Linux platform
- Experience writing software directly for Hardware and interfacing with Hardware (e.g., Sensors, FPGAs, Microprocessors)
- Familiarity with MATLAB and Python
- Familiarity with the basics of the TCP/IP stack and developing software for network devices
- Some knowledge of Systems engineering fundamentals, from Requirements Definition through Verification
If you are interested in this role then please apply today.