Our client are a leading provider of high resolution satellite imagery to governments and commercial customers worldwide. They are expanding into new markets and to do this they need a Business Development Manager to focus on driving sales with the North American public sector market. You will be responsible for identifying leads and opportunities, both directly and through the vendor ecosystem, working with the client to understand their requirements and providing solutions to meet their mission priorities.
- Experience selling satellite imagery into the US federal sector.
- Background in geospatial, GEOINT, remote sensing or satellite imagery.
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA.
- US citizen with an existing security clearance or willingness to undergo a security clearance process up to the Top Secret level.
- Degree in relevant discipline (E.g physics, engineering, remote sensing, earth science)
- Understanding of Machine Learning and AI learning concepts.
- Knowledge of earth observation satellites.
- Experience working within a start-up company.