A California based New Space company are on the lookout for a Lead Propulsion Engineer who will be responsible for developing new propulsion systems to meet mission requirements. This includes conceptual, design, manufacturing and test of propulsion components and systems.
- Experience leveraging additive manufacturing in engine design.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in aerospace engineering, manufacturing engineering, materials engineering, mechanical engineering, or engineering physics
- 5+ years of professional experience working with combustion devices or fluid systems
- Experience using CAD to design parts/assemblies
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering or aeronautical/astronautical engineering
- 8+ years of professional experience in aerospace engineering
- 5+ years experience in engine test
- Conjugate heat transfer analysis experience with high heat flux heat exchangers
Please apply to find out more!