Would you like to work with a growing satellite constellation that provides access to timely and reliable radar imagery, day and night, in any weather?
If so, we are currently recruiting for a Director of Sales, National Security to join our client, a New Space company who are on a mission to improve the quality and accessibility of Earth Observation data through their satellite constellation! In this role you'll be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and developing relationships with agencies and organizations in the US National Security space. You’ll play a pivotal role in the organisation, capturing new contracts and working on exciting projects and missions.
- Demonstrated track record of sales success against recent, specific and measurable targets with US National Security customers including hands-on, end-to-end management of pursuits.
- Have relationships with key US National Security customers based on recent collaboration for projects involving the use of earth observation data/solutions/mission.
- Have the ability to face into challenges, lead by example, go above and beyond with persistence, urgency and determination to deliver results.
- US Citizen with security clearance.
- Extensive, current network of decision makers, influencers and stakeholders within the US Defense and Security community of GEOINT acquirers and users.
- Experience as end-user of SAR data and/or solutions.
- Strong creative and technical writing skills, as well as excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup/scaleup environment .
Please apply to find out more!