Our client based in Texas is looking to bring in an experienced astrodynamics engineer on a remote basis, they are currently working on a multitude of projects with the goal servicing and assisting with their clients’ satellites in space. The ideal person would be someone who is not afraid if a tough task, an innate problem solver and willing to be uncomfortable when trying to find solutions.
The company has huge plans with developing software to meet their customer’s needs, this is involved in launch activity, satellites, the behaviors and challenges these face. The goal is to enhance the growth of space activity and create a safer environment as a result.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience with orbital determination
- Experience in spacecraft navigation
- Proficient with algorithm development and use of a programming language
- Have a PhD in a relevant field
- Published journal articles in the relevant field
- Remote sensing for space flight
If you are keen to find out more please reach out to Jack Ferguson, email@example.com