We are working with one of the world’s leading satellite imagery companies who are looking to utilize their technology to help the environment, advance global infrastructure, manage natural resources, and resolve security and intelligence challenges.
In the past couple of years, they have expanded their fleet of satellites and significantly grown their team internationally. Building on investor confidence and ongoing mission success, they are expanding their U.S operations and are actively looking to recruit for a Compliance Officer / Facilities Security Officer to join their team.
This opportunity will suit a dynamic, passionate and well-organized individual who will be responsible for ensuring the company’s adherence to policies, practices and procedures of NISPOM.
- You will provide guidance and advice to management as required, concerning all security administrative functions.
- You will coordinate with internal corporate managers, program managers as well as customers and other government representatives on security issues or actions required.
- Develop, implement and administer security plans, programs and policies. Maintaining compliance with US Government security regulations and directives.
- Perform Personnel Security processes to assist in obtaining individual security clearances/accesses.
- You will have 2 – 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You will enjoy working within a fast paced, dynamic working environment
- Possess a TS/SCI Clearance or ability to receive one
- Experience in the preparation of DD254 forms.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite software including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access