We are recruiting for a VP of Sales to join a UK start-up who have a satellite IoT technology which connects sensors to the cloud, anywhere on the planet. They are an ambitious company who are looking to expand and establish a presence in North America.
The VP of Sales will focus on mapping out the sales structure and implementing this for the company. A key part of the role will also be creating the sales strategy to sell across multiple industries and countries.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Developing plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Deep understanding of software and cloud based products (whilst having hardware experience)
- Experience growing and developing a sales function
- Extensive B2B sales experience
- International sales experience ideally working in North America.
- Strong senior executive engagement and influence skills.
Applications are being reviewed ASAP, therefore if you are interested in this role or would like to hear more information then please apply here.
Alternatively, if this isn’t for you, but you know someone who may be interested, then please share our details.