We are excited to present a new opportunity for a Product Owner to join the team at Huboo Technologies on a Full Time, Permanent Basis.
Location: On-Site, Bristol City Centre
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
As a Product Owner, you will be working closely with the scrum teams. You will be responsible for ensuring the backlog is populated with user stories, refined and ready to work on. Part of your role will also be to help the product manager to maximise the value and quality of the product resulting from work of the Development Team for both Huboo and its clients.
What I will be doing as a Product Owner?
- Gathering requirements creating user stories, epics and ensuring the general backlog is effectively managed.
- Work in collaboration with the team to refine and estimate user stories and create and maintain personas, user acceptance criteria and other Scrum artefacts (Sprint Goals, Product Vision)
- Help ensure all user stories have enough acceptance criteria defined to enable development and from which test cases can be derived
- Work with the team and Scrum Master to run and drive refinement and sprint planning sessions
- Working with the Scrum Masters, and team to create and maintain release plans, use team velocity to estimate product work completion timescales, and feed this information into the overall product suite vision
- Ensue that through collaboration with the team that all issue and risks are raised in a timely manner, work with the team to mitigate and resolve any issues that occur
- Work within the multi-functional product team in planning the scope and schedule for product releases
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Previous Product Ownership or Agile BA experience
- In depth knowledge of scrum and agile software development
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years commercial experience
If this is of interest, please apply today!
Contact: Angela Olmo – firstname.lastname@example.org