Senior Software Engineer (Ground Software)-Denver/Remote/Hybrid-$110,000-$165,000
Evona are currently working with a 'New Space' company based in Colorado that is looking for a Sr. Ground Software Engineer (Full-stack Engineer they're React/TypeScript, C#.NET 5,SQL) This amazing position will be working on web applications for a company that is focused on improving spacecraft affordability and reliability.
- Create and improve mission-planning algorithms which decide how best to utilize one or more space vehicles to perform a set of tasks given a set of constraints.
- Improve scripted automation capabilities.
- Develop APIs for customers to submit tasks and query data.
- Build integrations for ground equipment such as ground antenna stations and test racks
- Work with operators to improve the usability of the software.
- Work with the flight software team to ensure compatibility and provide support for specialized payloads.
- Develop management tools for our command and telemetry definitions database
- Participate in customer review presentations.
- Mentor more junior team members.
- 5+ years of software engineering.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience with modern security practices.
- Computer science degree.
- React and TypeScript.
- Strongly typed backend language, such as C# or Java.
- Experience with multi-threaded applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Docker experience.
- Experience with static code scanning tools and security vulnerability mitigation.
- Familiarity with times series databases such as InfluxDB.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and Grafana.
Prior space-industry experience is not required.
This role can be done Hybrid or remotely to all US Citizens.
Please apply for the role so we can provide a full Job Spec, Interview process, benefits, company details etc.