Python Developer-Remote/Berlin +/-2 (CET)- €60,000-€80,000
Evona are currently partnering with a leading software company based in Berlin, Germany that’s are focused on changing the way we provide image & video analysis by leveraging state of the art Federated Learning and Computer Vision techniques.
Due to their growth they are currently looking for a backend Python Developer to join their team, working alongside other engineers/scientists and the wider Product Team with the mission to make Superhuman Vision available for everyone.
Day to Day duties
- Add new ML training, prediction, and data processing pipelines to our flexible on-premise SDK
- Make our SDK faster, more scalable, and feature-rich as we take AI for everyone to new sectors and markets
- Work on other products to support additional platforms or integrate with third-party APIs and services
- Improve our automation and delivery pipelines to make it easier and faster to deploy our SDK internally and externally
- Develop internal tooling to help our product, delivery and support, marketing and science teams deliver value even faster
- At least 5 years’ experience with backend development working on complex applications with substantial business logic
- In-depth knowledge of Python, including profiling, memory management, and basic metaprogramming constructs; experience with Python and/or Python C/C++ APIs an asset
- Experience using Docker to build and deploy complex applications
- Strong skills of fundamental technologies (HTTP, REST/gRPC, HTML/CSS/JSON, web server configuration)
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP/AWS/Azure) as a deployment target
- Knowledge of SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB) databases
- Experience with automated deployments and continuous integration
- Feeling at home in Linux
- Fluency in English
- Experience with computer vision and machine learning libraries and frameworks such as OpenCV, TensorFlow, and PyTorch is an advantage, especially if you have experience making them do things they were never intended to.
This role can be done fully remote as long at it is +/-2 (CET) or can be Hybrid working at their offices in Berlin.
Full benefits/Company Info/Job spec can be provided.
Please apply today to discuss in more detail.