We are working with an extremely innovative ‘New Space’ company in Colorado that is focused on improving spacecraft affordability and reliability. They are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to help them scale, secure and automate their products and business tools.
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining the site infrastructure and understanding the architecture (with the support of the IT team).
- Advocating best practices and implementing projects such as containerizing services.
- Automating code testing and deployment.
- Improving system monitoring and alerting.
- Documenting infrastructure for government compliance.
We would love to hear from you if you have experience in the following:
- Windows and Linux administration.
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Ansible or Puppet.
- Monitoring and alerting systems.
- Cloud services, such as Azure or AWS.
- Some experience with Docker.
- Competent in some amount of scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell.
- Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) systems, set-up or managed pipelines.
- SQL database administration such as MySQL or SQL Server.
- Knowledge of multi-factor authentication and modern security best practices.
- Deep knowledge of IP networking.
- Knowledge of intrusion detection tools.
- Active DoD security clearance (highly desirable).
- Experience with DoD compliance, e.g. ITAR, STIGs, NIST, CMMC (highly desirable).
Prior space-industry experience is not required.
This role offers flexibility and can be done remotely to all US Citizens, however being able to travel to Colorado on occasion is preferred.
If this position is of interest, please apply directly or get in touch with Alice @ EVONA – firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!