Have a background running key strategic projects e.g. compensation and benefits, salary reviews, benchmarking, equity program or facilities costing?...then we would love to hear from you!
We are recruiting for a HR Project Manager to join the People and Culture Team and report directly into the Chief of Staff, P&C at a rapidly expanding new space company.
You will be an integral part of the People & Culture team which sits at the heart of the business, managing the global Facilities Management budget and responsible for HR related strategic projects to support the organisations overall growth in to 2022 and beyond.
Due to the managing of data and figures it is essential you are strong with numbers and have advanced excel skills.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Execute and manage recurring compensation and benefits projects, i.e. salary reviews and benchmarking exercises
- Responsible for executing and managing the employee equity program
- Participate and manage strategic HR projects
- Working closely with stakeholders across the globe on all the projects, manage stakeholders and ensure progress
- Responsible for the global facilities management budget along with investments into ad-hoc projects, i.e. refurbishments, opening new offices etc
- Main point of contact for Facilities Managers in their retrospective locations in relation to facilities costs
What we are looking for:
- You will need to be familiar with managing big HR projects, including multiple countries, stakeholders, costs management, progress reporting etc. Experience with managing the facilities management budget is not an absolute requirement, but will be considered a plus when applying
- You will possess a strong analytical mindset with an eye for detail and be efficient in excel and data management
- Communication and managing stakeholders is key in this job; you will be a strong communicator and comfortable with communicating with colleagues across the globe.
- You don’t need to have a Space background, you can learn the product, but what we do ask that you bring a humble confidence, integrity and energy and are excited on coming on board one of the most innovative and exciting companies in the space industry!
If this of interest please feel to reach out to email@example.com