ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we continue to scale our Marketing team and looking for a Communications Manager to join our global Marketing Team. You will report to the Head of PR & Communications in this position.
About the role?
This position requires an experienced communications professional to both plan and execute hands-on activities for both internal and external audiences.
- Create communications materials such as articles, blogs and videos for internal news, announcements and events
- Publish internal communications materials throughout ICEYE’s existing internal communications channels
- Coordinate and manage the development of ICEYE’s internal communications channels
- Prepare and host ICEYE’s company update and strategy events
- Create ICEYE’s strategy comms messaging, materials and events in close collaboration with other internal stakeholders
- Support external communications activities by preparing press materials, responding to media requests and working with our PR agencies to maximize ICEYE media coverage and visibility
- BA/BSc in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing
- 5-7 years of PR/Communications experience (agency and/or in-house)
- Excellent communication, writing and project management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced growth environment
- Fluency in English, Finnish language is an advantage
- Flexible, positive attitude with entrepreneurial hands-on drive and spirit
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enable you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties, etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission