Director of Product Management - US Fully Remote-up to -$230,000
Evona are currently partnered with an innovative and growing company working at the heart of the mobile app development process for their global customer base.
The mission of the Value Stream team is to maintain and improve the existing feature sets while introducing new features to grow the companies addressable market by serving more sophisticated Enterprise customer needs. Example feature areas include Signup Experience, Platform Administration (user and account management), Product Security, SLA’s, and enabling services to rapidly build and ship their products.
- Participate in roadmap planning & prioritizing assigned initiatives
- Lead and run sprint sessions
- Conduct customer & product discovery
- Transitioning the team to a PLG model.
- Leading the strategy of the company
- Facilitate initiatives across different functions in the organization
- Collaborate with peer product managers on executing product launches
- Ensure timely & quality delivery of initiatives
- Measure & report product KPIs and metrics to derive data-driven insights to inform your decisions
- Improve and optimize team and cross-team processes to develop a higher performance product management team
- Foster feedback, communication, and product development culture according to company values
- Manage direct reports by conducting regular 1:1s, setting career goals, and managing their performance
- Mentor and coach direct reports
- Collaborate with Recruitment & peers on hiring PMs
- Frequently communicate roadmap initiatives & progress
- Key Stakeholders To Build Strong Partnerships With
- You will work closely with your peers in Product Management, Engineering, UX Design,
- Research, and Data to deliver innovative Enterprise and Self Service functionality.
Experience and Attributes
- 5+ years of experience in B2B product management serving Enterprise customers in
- (high growth) tech/software industry.
- Experience taking a business through their growth phase
- Experience transitioning a company to a Product Lead Growth model (PLG)
- Leading the strategy of a company.
- Experience in managing and scaling a team of product managers while owning a product strategic area
- Experience with using product, analytics, and data visualization tools (We use
- Product board, Tableau, and Amplitude)
- Experience with bringing new products and features to the market through sequencing
- efforts to reach compounding impact
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies in practice
- Demonstrably strong written and verbal communication (in English)
Please apply to see the full job spec.