An exciting Senior Software Product Manager position has just become available with one of the most innovative aerospace companies. Our client specialises in both end-to-end customer solutions and rapid production of spacecraft platforms, radically improving spacecraft affordability and reliability by transforming and enabling next-generation space mission operations worldwide.
The ideal candidate for this role is not necessarily someone with a space industry background but a talented product manager and UX designer with a passion for working with software and hardware, thriving in a highly collaborative environment and finding ways to make processes more efficient.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, customers, and systems engineering to understand their needs.
- Define the vision for the team’s product and create a product road map.
- Provide clarity of scope and oversight to a team of engineers to ensure products will satisfy users’ needs.
- Optimize both visual design & user experiences through user testing & stakeholder input.
- Ensure functionality and products produced by your team are reliably high quality .
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize tasks based on changing requirements.
- Support software process definition and continuous improvement initiatives.
- 3-5 years minimum experience with consumer-facing digital products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Engineering, or related field. (Not essential)
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, or other Agile Development Methodologies.
- Experience with UX Design.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively in an Agile team environment.
If you would like more information or a copy of the full job description, apply and lets chat :D