We're currently working with one of the most innovative and exciting New Space, Earth Observation companies in the industry. Their tech can be utilized to help the environment, advance global infrastructure, manage natural resources, and resolve security and intelligence challenges.
To support the growth of their company, they're hiring an Account Manager to help drive business with US Civil Agencies (Federal and State). In this role, you'll be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key Civil end users and communicating how the company's offerings can solve critical customer challenges, enable customers to meet their objectives and drive long term value to their organisations. You'll work closely with the Sales Directors to support program development and capture activities to meet revenue targets and grow the customer base, with a focus on US Civil Agencies.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing New Space company (they've more than quadrupled in size within the last few years) where you’ll play a pivotal role in the organisation, working on exciting missions alongside a tight-knit team of driven innovators that strive for excellence!
- Proven Sales/ Account Management/ Business Development experience and the ability to deeply understand a client’s problems and provide a solution.
- Experience working with US Civil Agencies, such as NASA, NOAA, DHS/CBP, USGS etc.
- Experience with geospatial products/ satellite imagery/ remote sensing value chain.
- Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance.
- Experience with projects involving the use of earth observation data/solutions/mission.
- Experience working within a start-up environment.
- Active security clearance.
Please apply now to find out more!