We are one the lookout for Analogue Electronics Engineer to join a start-up who are commercializing quantum communications to prepare the world for the quantum future! Think quantum space lasers, entanglement and military level secure communications. You will be based in the wonderful Singapore along with a small, diverse team and you'll be working on the biggest Space program at the company!
If you do not have experience in all of the qualifications/skills, please still apply!!
- Design, build and test electronics for Quantum Key Distribution systems.
- Collaborate with a team of domain and technology experts implementing solutions based on state-of-the-art and/or cutting-edge R&D
- Prepare user documentation and guides to support the usage of QKD hardware
- Effectively present technical content internally as well as to customers
- Assist with creating commercial and research proposals to support work done and with partners
Technical skills – must have
- [PRIORITY] Analogue electronics: amplifiers, laser drivers, sensing circuits. Demonstrated familiarity with a variety of analogue circuits and ability to implement and modify existing designs.
- Example: single-photon detection using avalanche photodiodes
- Example: high-frequency laser drivers
- Digital electronics: microcontrollers, interface protocols (I2C, SPI, USB, etc.), digital circuits and components. Professional experience in the design and interfacing of digital electronics.
- Example: design of microcontroller boards to control several optoelectronic elements
- PCB design: experience in design and testing of PCB boards, including considerations for high-speed signals.
- Documentation and quality control: Comprehensive documentation and thorough quality control are required.
Bonus technical skills – experience in any of the following topics is advantageous
- Experience in quantum communication
- Single photon detectors
- Fast pulsed laser drivers
- Time stamping or TDC
- Space electronics